Follow me :0)

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Sleepover at Rutland

Wooooooofffffffff Everyone Louis here…

I’ve just got back from a sleepover at Rutland, I’m not sure what happened, but yesterday morning I was fine but then around tea time I started with a really sore tummy, I couldn’t settle and was pacing around. Dad said I felt hot,  I thought I’m not surprised because someone has clearly left the oven on outside – it’s been red hot!



Dad said we had to go and see Mr Jones and My Nicky to make sure I was ok, so we went to say hello. Mr Jones said he needed to check my temp, oh my days!!! I wasn’t expecting him to take it there!!!! When he walked up to me I opened my mouth expecting him to put the thingy in there…. But nooooooooooo he went around to my rear end …I’m not Mr Jones’s friend anymore….He said I was ok and he gave me some sweeties for my upset tummy.



When Mum got home, she asked how I was and I ran up to her and told her about Mr Jones and the temp thingy, she gave me a cuddle and said I was a brave boy. Dad sorted my tea but I really didn’t want it then Mum shouted Dad to come in and look at my tummy, I looked down to see what all the fuss was and then when I saw this lump.. that wasn’t there before! Mum came over and felt it said she was worried about it, plus it hurt. She was straight on the phone to Rutland, they said I had to go over to see them, so off we went.




When we got there I shouted ‘Cornelia’ she came down and said ‘Louissssss my lovely boy’ – I love Cornelia she always has a little bag on her belt with treats in! J the Not Stefano had a look at my tummy and she said I looked like a cow!!! The cheek, Mum said it does look like a cows udder – not helpful Mum. Cornelia asked if I was having a sleepover and when Not Stefano said “Yes I think so” she got up and said she would get my room ready and put clean blankets on my bed, just before she left she gave me another couple of treats hehehehe, Mum and Dad gave me a cuddle and said goodbye, I was too busy following Cornelia to notice them leaving….

I was given some lovely strawberry medicine for my tummy ache, and Cornelia came and gave me a cuddle and continued with my bedtime story about ‘Dobieheart’ – this boy really is big and brave, this story was about how he had to clear 2 massive fields of furries and pesky birds!




When I woke up, Corneila had left her jumper with me so it felt like she had stayed with me all night J Jan came in and had a look at my tummy, he said it looks like I have liquid in there and it wasn’t anything to worry about, he said Stefano was coming in to spin my red men later. Just after my morning snack Stefano came in and said “Louis Louis Louis, what are you doing here again so soon!!” I looked at him and said “Duck sausages” hehehhe

Stefano spun some of my red men, and it came back as 22%, he said that I hadn’t gone up but I also hadn’t gone down, so he said I could go home as soon as Mum could come for me. Corneila said she would call my Mum and arrange for her to collect me. She said we will have one more story and cuddle first !!!hehehe…



So I’m home now and having a rest, I’ve told Olga she can stay in charge tonight… but then it’s back to normal tomorrow!


Love Louis and Olga

No comments: