Follow me :0)

Friday 15 July 2016

Rubbish aim and 25%

Woooooooffffffffff everyone Louis here……

Wow what a horrible few days I had!

On Tuesday in the middle of the night I woke up and was sick in Mum and Dad’s bedroom, I tried to wake Dad up but he couldn’t hear me over Mum and Olga’s snoring!

Mum had opened the window when she went to bed and I thought if I got to it quick enough then I’d be able to just stick my head out…. But nope I missed the open window and ended up decorating the heated wall!! I thought if I try and lick it up no-one would ever know!
Dad woke up when he heard me licking the heated walls, and shouted at me because he thought I was nibbling my little metal things. When he switched the light on and saw I’d been poorly he got up and said we had to go downstairs, I just got down to the bottom of the stairs and I was sick again… oh my days where was it coming from.. this carried on all night and all the next day. The more I was poorly the worst I felt, I couldn’t even face having a drink. Mum called Stefano and left a message with him to ring my Dad as soon as he could. 


Dad said he would stay at home with me and if I had to go to Rutland he could take me over.

I was still feeling poorly when the postman came, I couldn’t even be bothered to snatch the letters off him, so I sent Olga… that was a big mistake! As Mr Postie pushed the letters through the hole in the door, she started crying, I’ve shown her what to do loads of times but she just doesn’t get it. She came running back in the lounge crying saying someone was trying to get in through the hole in the door… she is such a silly girl.


Mum called Dad and told him Stefano wanted to see me later that day, I tried to stop being sick but it wouldn’t stop coming out of me!!!, I couldn’t even face a duck sausages….. I know … me not wanting duck sausages. I was so tired when we set off to Rutland, Dad had to almost carry me to the car… oh I felt so dizzy, I laid down in the back of the car because I couldn’t be bothered to say hello to everyone we passed.


When we got to Rutland, Dad lifted me out of the car and we went inside, it was nice and quiet, my Not Nicky’s got me a drink of water but I couldn’t face it. A lady brought her dog in and I couldn’t even be bothered to get up off the floor to say hello, he asked me what was wrong had I had a night out on the tiles? I looked at him and thought “wow you must have a rubbish home if you sleep on tiles” I have a duvet and my own bed box, I shook my head and nodded off. I heard Dad telling the lady that I have been really poorly, she said “even though he looks like a patchwork quilt, he is still a handsome boy” – I liked her J


Stefano came out to see me and I wagged my tail a bit, but I really didn’t want to get up, he told me to stop be so lazy and to stop being an attention seeker – I have no idea what he meant by that, but I got up and went into his office. I sat down and he checked me over, he said I looked poorly but he needed to spin my red men – I thought ohhh nooo, you don’t need to spin my red men, they are already spinning themselves inside me because I feel very dizzy. Stefano called me over and said he had something for me…. Duck sausages! I thought oh go on just one.. Dad said I wouldn’t want any because I’d not wanted them at home. I don’t know what it is but they always seem to taste different when Stefano gives me them.



There was a new man sitting in with us and Stefano told my Dad that he is taking over looking after me when Stefano leaves. He seemed nice and very clever because he also said I was a handsome looking boy.. I like him already.
We all went upstairs in the moving room, and normally when I go up there the Not-Nicky’s give me bits of chicken whilst Stefano steals some of my red men, but I really didn’t want any. When we got back downstairs Dad was waiting for me, Stefano said my red men had stayed at 25% which was good considering how poorly I’ve been in the past day. He said I needed some of my favourite strawberry medicine and some more sweeties, which would stop me being sick. Dad was happy and we set off home.




Mum was waiting for us when we got home, she gave me lots of cuddles and kisses and she sat on the floor with me and gave me a massage for ages, she stopped when her bum went numb hahahahahahah..

The next day I was feeling loads better, so much so that I ate my breakfast as well as some of Olga’s as well, of course she went and grassed on me to Dad, who told me off, I thought I’ll teach you for grassing Olga, so I chewed some of her biscuits until they went soft and then hid them under some of her other ones hahahahaha no-one likes soggy biscuits….





Dad said he wanted to have a few days away, and it’s been ages since we’ve been monstering, so he went and got all his monstering stuff from the garage, he wanted to sort all his rods and stuff. I had to wait for him to come back so I help. There were loads of lovely smelling things in Dad’s monstering bag and some pongy stuff as well. Olga’s not allowed to help because she would just try and eat everything, plus it’s a Dad and Lad thing, not a Dad and Lass thing.




I’m feeling loads better now, I’ve been out for a trot on my field and scared a few furries off, and I’ve been mastering my “pleeasssseee mum” look for more treats, I’ve not perfected it yet but practice makes perfect!





Love Louis and Olga xxxxx

No comments: