Follow me :0)

Wednesday 6 July 2016

I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooffffff Wooffffffffff Wooooooooofffffffff everyone Louis here…..

I’m home!!! Mum and Dad came for me today and I had to say goodbye to all my friends at Rutland, I think Stefano wanted me to stay because he pretended to lose my collar, which meant I had to stay longer..he’s so naughty sometimes.



I made a new friend during my spa weekend, he name is Not-Stefano and he is a bit like Stefano, but not the same – I’m not sure what he does but he came to see me and told me that he was going to help me make more little red men. He said he was going to give me some sweeties and a special drink, TREATS Yeyyyee I was all over that idea. He came back with some juice which tasted like strawberries and some treats, they were ok but not as nice as my Duck Treats! Not-Stefano needs to get himself some duck sausages that’s for sure.



After my sweeties I started to feel really sleepy, so I thought I’d have a quick nap, what’s the worst that can happen? I’m not sure how long I was asleep for but when I woke up my tummy was sore, I tried to think where I’d been because I don’t remember going anywhere?? And I’m sure I hadn’t been chasing any furries? Olga hadn’t been jumping on me - After a few mins I looked down at my tummy and saw them! Lots of little metal things…nooooooooo what’s fallen off me now! I tried to see if I could pull them out but Cornelia caught me and told me off!!! 

I’ve even managed to get myself on the naughty step at Rutland!! Honestly this is just not fair! Had I to promise Cornelia that I would not touch my little metal things again, and in return she promised to give me lots and lots of cuddles.  Thought that’s a good deal because they are sore and I’m never touching them again!





Cornelia kept her promise and she came in and told me a story about a big brave Dobie – I asked if he was brown like me and she said “yes Louis he is”, she told me how handsome he was -is he handsome like me?, she said “yes Louis of course”, she carried on and told me how brave he was - is he brave like me?, she said “Louis let me tell the story!” I let her carry on but I had to keep nudging her to keep rubbing my ears. She told me how brave this brown handsome Dobie was, and that she loved him very much and he had to keep fighting the baddy because he was a superhero -I looked at her and said “Is the superhero meeeeee” she said “Yes Louis he is” I like that story, Cornelia came and told me lots of stories about this “Dobieheart” gosh he really is brave.



As much as I love it at Rutland – well apart from when bits that drop off me, I love to be home more – schhhhh don’t tell Olga!

Stefano said he wants to see me next week to spin my red men again and he said there has to be more of them or I’m in trouble, so I have 25% now and he wants more, I told him I need more duck sausages - he told me to help myself on the way out.... so I grabbed a bag hehehehehehehehe.




See you soon
Love Louis and Olga

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Vicki said...

OMG!!!!Well done Louis - keep fighting and get better!!!!